A1 CONNECT TRAVEL
Executive Mini Coach Hire
These are the conditions of hire A1 Connect Travel (hereinafter called "the company"). They form the basis of the contract under which the company agrees to hire its vehicles to the customer (hereinafter called
1. Extra Charges - Should a vehicle be detained by the hirer, or be taken on a longer journey than contracted for (but see note 9), the company reserves the right to make a proportionate additional charge.
2. Breakdown and Delays - The company gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the company, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances the company will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the hirer as a result.
3. Loss or Damage to Personal Property - The company will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of, personal property left in vehicles, howsoever caused.
4. Liability for Injury - The company will not accept any liability for damage, injury or loss for any passenger standing or walking around the vehicle whilst in motion.
5. Supplying Coaches with Additional Seating Capacity - The company reserves the right to supply a larger coach than ordered for any journey and in this event no additional charge shall be made to the hirer unless the additional seating capacity is utilized.
6. The Use of Other Operators Vehicles - The company reserves the right to substitute other operators vehicles in place of it's own for any journeys or part thereof.
7. Payment Terms - a deposit of £50.00 deposit charge is payable at the time of booking. The balance of the hire is payable of at least 7 days prior to the date of hire.
8. Passenger Capacity and Seat Belts - No passenger may be carried in excess of the seating capacity of the vehicle and passengers should wear the seat belts provided at all times.
9. DRIVERS HOURS REGULATIONS - The hirer undertakes to abide by all statutory requirements and regulations which may in any way affect the journey or itinerary in question. Drivers are familiar with these regulations however they will conform to any reasonable request made my members of the party.
10. Damage to Company Vehicles - The company's private hire vehicles are constructed and adapted to transport seated passengers only, and standing on seats is not permitted. The actual hirer will be responsible for, and shall indemnify the company against any damage caused to the vehicle(s) as a result of negligence, wilful or otherwise.
11. Additional Charges - The company reserves the right to impose additional charges on the hirer following completion of the hire if the passengers have left the vehicle in an unreasonable untidy condition or having required additional time or mileage which was not included in the original booking.
12. Airport or Ferry Transfers - On collecting passengers from airports, ferry ports etc., the coach will wait for one hour after the pre-arranged collection time free of charge. After that additional waiting time will be charged at the discretion of the company.
13. Complaints - in the event of complaint about the company's services, the hirer should endeavour to seek a solution at the time by seeking assistance from the driver or the company. If this has not provided a remedy, complaints should be submitted in writing and within 14 days of the termination of hire.
14. Cancellation by The Hirer -
1. The company reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for any cancellation within 14 days of hire.
2. Cancellation due to inclement weather weather conditions will be charged as below
3. Cancellation charges: Less than 14 but more than 5 - £100, Less than 5 days - 50% of hire, Less than 1 day - Full Cost of Hire.
Thank you for your valid custom.
A1 Connect Travel Unit 20 Cheltenham Trade Park Enterprise Way Cheltenham GL52 8LZ
Tel: 01242 699099